This talking toy operates as normal, similar to a Speak & Spell, until you flip a glitch switch or turn a dial, etc.
Very fun to play, no right or wrong way to it, this bent talking synth is capable of tons of new sounds for you to sample or play live.
This unit is very stable, its simple and fun to play.
The mods ive added include:
1) Active Matrix Glitch-This mod opens up the membrane for random glitching dependent on where you touch the pad.
2) Ramble Glitch-Flip this switch and hit go and itll spew constant ramblings on and on and on and on.........
3) Pitch Changing Dial-Use this pitch wheel to change the pitch from spaceman high to gutteral, super slow mo low.
4) 1/4" Output Jack-Connect to your favorite effects, your amp, mixer, etc, easily with this added output jack.
5) Reset Button-Use this when youre ready for a change and the machine is rambling on its own, also works as an OFF button.
6) Theremin Opto Cell Controller-Simply flip the switch, use the pitch dial to fine tune and you can play any sound emmitting from the speak like a theremin, makes for some great effects.
7) Looping Switch with Advance Button-FLip this switch at any time to catch a sound that you can then mold and play with the other controls such as the opto cell and pitch dial.
8) Fuzz switch to give the voice a grittier lo-fi sound.
9) Beat Looping switch-create beat type of loops
10) Volume control
11) Sound Mute button
12) Pitch body contact-lowers the pitch when touched
These mods add tons of versatility and creative avenues for your playing, recording and experimenting pleasure.
Circuit Bent Coleco Talking Teacher
Robotic Theremin Synthesizer Talking Drone Synth